HOW Design Live Virtual Conference
10—12 November 2020
HOW Design Live is all about connections. And this year, it’s all about making connections virtually with fellow creatives. The event will take place from 10 November—12 November.
- Stephen Gates, head design evangelist at InVision on driving innovation.
- Emily Oberman, designer at Pentagram on “25 years of racing to get the SNL title right. On time”.
- Transformation and the craft of design with Jessica Helfand (co-founder of Design Observer) and Gene Lee (SVP of CX and Design at Mailchimp).
- #ShilloNY teacher, designer and lettering artist Nikita Prokhorov will be leading a workshop on ambigrams. Learn about what ambigrams areas he breaks down the process of creating one by experimenting with letterforms from your unique perspective.
- Zipeng Zhu, founder of Dazzle Studio on making timely work that is relevant and makes an impression.
- Designing for diversity with co-founders of Project Inkblot Jahan Mantin and Boyuan Gao.
- Designing and organizing to break the trend with Mitzi Okuo, co-founder of Where Are The Black Designers.
- Diversifying the creative poo, presented by Yocasta Lachapelle, director of talent at COLLINS.
- In conversation with Debbie Millman and Scott Belsky, CPO of Adobe.
See the full schedule