Graphic Designer / Full Time / Paid
Brisbane QLD AU
We’re looking for a talented and passionate In-house Graphic Designer/Social Media extraordinaire to join our young creative team. Based in Coorparoo, Brisbane.
Derlot Group is the creative collective of the Brisbane based multi-disciplinary design studio Derlot and furniture brands Derlot Editions and Les Basic. We’re currently looking for an enthusiastic Graphic Designer/Social Media extraordinaire with a clear eye for detail and strong communicative skills to help maintain our multiple in-house brand messages through all online and offline communications.
Working closely with our design teams, daily projects will include curating content for social media, creating email campaigns, asset management as well as designing marketing collateral for events and campaign activations.
– Collaborate with the creative team and Director to articulate and execute designs
– Create compelling content and marketing collateral that upholds our multiple in-house brand images
– Design engaging email campaigns on a fortnightly basis
– Create, curate and schedule visual and written content across social media platforms
– Assist with concept development and art direction for photoshoots
– Maintain a clean and organised database of all visual assets and imagery
– Copywriting for press releases and necessary marketing collateral
– Managing multiple Squarespace websites (basic understanding of CSS Code is desirable)
– Assist multidisciplinary design team with various client and in-house based projects from website creation in Squarespace, logo and brand development and press releases.
This is a truly exciting opportunity for someone who would like to grow in the areas of design, marketing and social media management working alongside talented designers for one of Brisbane’s most prolific creative collectives.
This full time position is available to graduates and designers with 1-2 years experience.
If you’re looking for the next step in your career and feel that you meet the above criteria, then please send your CV, folio and cover letter to email@example.com
– Tertiary qualification in Graphic Design.
– Strong skills in Adobe Creative Suite – Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
– Enthusiastic and highly organised with a positive attitude.
– A solid portfolio that demonstrates first-hand experience with a clean design aesthetic.
– Prior experience creating email marketing campaigns with an understanding of best practices and mobile-first design.
– An eye for detail, ability to work to deadlines and manage multiple projects.
– Experience in photography, creating and editing video content is favourable.
– An interest in multiple design disciplines e.g. Interior, furniture, product design.