Creative Services Executive / Full Time / Paid
(DAN) is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built through best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative services. Part of Dentsu Inc., Dentsu Aegis Network is made up of ten global network brands - Carat, Dentsu, dentsu X, iProspect, Isobar, mcgarrybowen, Merkle, MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum.
Dentsu Aegis Network helps clients build consumer relationships by communicating their products and brands effectively. Our distinctive and innovative range of products and services include marketing and communications strategies through digital creative execution, media planning and buying, mobile applications, SEO, content creation, brand tracking and marketing analytics. The company is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with over 40,000 dedicated specialists.
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic Creative Services Executive to join the small but critical Global Creative Services team, to work on creative projects for international new business pitches, client projects and company marketing projects.
Reporting to the Head of Creative Services, you will be looking for a role where you can apply your creativity and passion for design layout to help delivery creative consistency across creative assets and presentations for new business and company branding.
You will be a clear communicator, have an eye for detail, love working as a team to develop an idea and be happy to muck in to get the last elements ready for pitch day. You will thrive in a fast paced, but nurturing environment and have the ability to think clearly in a deadline-driven environment, solve problems and prioritise requirements at pace.
You will be someone who loves art, design and technology and is looking for a role to apply your design ideas to practical design solutions.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Providing creative support for new business pitches for presentations
• Working with and supporting designers, editors and illustrators.
• Creating/managing the production of creative materials for presentations and events.
• Produce/convert artwork files from graphic designer into working materials for presentations.
• Source branded materials for operating companies, e.g. mugs, pens, notepads etc.
• Collating assets for case studies and awards.
• Providing assistance in marketing campaigns: logistics, production of materials etc.
• Dealing with local market requests.
• 1-2 years agency experience
• Strong PowerPoint skills, as 50% of this role is PowerPoint design.
• Have a good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
• An understanding of the print process; stock, printing technique and finishing.
• Tertiary qualification or market related experience
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
• A confident and persuasive communicator at all levels with a variety of stakeholders.
• Experience of working on projects to tight timeframes and budgets.
• Idea and creative concept generation.
• Knowledge of the media Industry.
• Experience in working in a fast paced pressurised environment.