Graphic Designer / Freelance / Paid
Brisbane QLD AU
We are seeking to grow our design team and are seeking freelancers in the following fields:
Experienced typographer/graphic designer.
Junior graphic designer.
We work with clients across a range of industries including authors, speakers, legal and accounting firms, funded start-ups.
• Ensure that your design projects deliverable deadlines are met.
• Produce all packaging design pieces from conception to completion.
• Create brand assets that cross multiple platforms including POS material, digital and advertising.
• Finished artwork for print and digital.
• Pre and post-production quality checks.
• Ensure that branding quality is maintained and consistent across each unique project.
• Create professional article layouts for product advertising.
• Design digital marketing artwork for social media.
• Work collaboratively with art director, designer team, photographers, artists and clients to ensure that brand direction and project deliverables exceed client expectations.
• Work collaboratively with art director, designer team, and account manager on a variety of projects ensuring seamless delivery.
• Ensure that all filing (electronic and physical) is maintained and up to date within the guidelines outlines in the work instruction.
• Implement quality standards in handling customer orders and stock.
• Adhoc tasks as required.
• Qualifications and demonstrated experience in working on design projects.
• Demonstrates a high level of proficiency in computer skills in all Adobe Creative Design Suite CC and Mac Systems.
• Demonstrated evidence of exceptional creative/conceptual process.
• Exceptional brand development skills
• Proven design skills and ability to adhere to business and client branding guidelines.
• Ability to demonstrate excellent organisational, task management skills to meet project milestones and deadlines.
• Sound written and verbal communication skills as well as sound interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrates exceptional ability to pay attention to details and maintain accuracy.
• Demonstrated knowledge and execution of artwork construction including file preparation across digital and print mediums.
• Proven experience working with retail packaging clients projects.
• Ability to contribute to team direction, give and receive feedback and achieve agreed performance standards in order to contribute to a culture of performance excellence.
• A sound working knowledge of social media platforms – Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Google Plus, Twitter and the technical requirements for all channels.
The successful candidates can work remotely, but may be required to meet for concept meetings at our Brookfield or city location.