Sports Property Sales - Graphic Designer / Full Time / Paid
Los Angeles, New York City, Nashville, Dallas, Chicago California US
The world’s leading entertainment and sports agency is looking for a Designer for the CAA Sports Properties Group. CAA Sports Properties delivers a high-touch, strategic approach to partnering the world’s best brands with leading sports federations, leagues, and teams.
The person who takes on this role should have a passion for graphic design, page layout, and visual storytelling. Based in CAA’s New York or Los Angeles offices, the Designer will create tools that can sell big ideas.
– Research, conceptualize, design, and produce outstanding creative on a wide range of design projects including client sales materials, promotional and press materials, digital content, pitch decks, case studies, meeting presentations, educational tools, and IP development.
– Transform data and audience insights into compelling visual stories
– Take briefs from internal stakeholders, discus the business objectives and requirements of the job & estimate the time required to complete the work
– Undertake a variety of projects simultaneously across a number of accounts, ensuring consistency across all mediums
– Work on tight deadlines
– Organize, maintain and oversee the Department’s archive of creative and campaign materials
– Graphic Design education to graduate standard
– At least 3-5 years of professional experience working in a fast-paced creative environment
– Outstanding knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud apps (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Pro DC)
– Outstanding knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Keynote
Knowledge of video editing software (Premiere Pro and After Effects essential)
– Proven ability to visualize creative concepts to an excellent standard
– Proven ability to generate communication assets across multiple channels (print, web, email, direct marketing, exhibitions and advertising
– Proven experience working across various brands and working to various brand guidelines
– A passion for creative problem solving and solutions
– Excellent communication skills including the ability to articulate creative concepts and rationale
– Solid understanding of design principles, with ability to accept instruction
– Enthusiasm and pride in your work with excellent attention to detail
– Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
– Strong understanding of social media platforms, and an appetite to create outstanding creative for these platforms
– Passionate about sports, entertainment and contemporary culture
– Excellent at keeping up with the latest design trends and technology, leading on knowledge sharing within the agency
– A positive, hard-working “Can-do” attitude, and the ability to multi-task on multiple projects simultaneously
– Desire to be part of an organization that values teamwork and taking care of each other
Send: CV/Resume, Folio
Applicants must apply through our website.