Junior designer / Full Time / Paid
London Greater London UK
Cravenhill Publishing is looking for a creative and driven designer to work across all of its offerings. The successful applicant will help design marketing collateral, special edition publications, event literature, and some magazine work.
The successful candidate will have experience with concept development, typography, layout, following brand guidelines and designing for print as well as digital. An aptitude or keenness to work with online, social and animation is also desirable.
In your role, you would be working closely with the publisher and with the editorial and events teams. Cravenhill Publishing understands the importance of design and you will be playing a key role in growing the business.
You will be dealing with multiple clients and stakeholders of various levels and your duties will include:
• Creating, developing branding concepts for events and marketing materials
• Designing all print and digital assets for events: Winners books, invitations, display screens, videos and more
• Assisting in the design of both Transform and Communicate magazines
• Designing content for social media
• Contributing ideas to the marketing team and work to realise them in digital and printed form
This will become a very busy role in the lead up to events, so will require a calm head under pressure and flexibility regarding work hours.
• Fun, open and collaborative work environment
• Salary review after three months
• Monetary incentives after six months’ probation
• Training opportunities
• The opportunity to gain a lot of experience and responsibility
• Room to grow and develop quickly within the role and organisation
You do not necessarily need to have copious experience to apply for this role, but you will need to:
• Have confidence with Adobe software, especially Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop (After effects is a plus)
• Be ambitious, proactive and enthusiastic
• Be self-motived and a self-starter
• Have excellent organisation and time management skills
• Have a drive to achieve
• Be confident
• Have administration capabilities
We are looking to interview and hire straight away so please send your CV and a covering letter (outlining why you think you’re the perfect fit for the role) to email@example.com
CVs submitted without a covering letter will not be considered for the position.
This job is based in London and you will be invited to attend an interview in London, should your application be successful.
Our starting salary is £20,000, rising to £21,945 after three months.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We look forward to hearing from you!