Designer / Full Time / Paid
Cronulla NSW AU
COG Branding are looking for a Designer to join our Studio. Working across the COG Design and COG Digital portfolio of clients, this role is tasked with owing the role and making it your own.
As a Designer you’ll work collaboratively with our team and individually on projects from taking a brief from the Creative Director and also from the client directly. You’ll present initial concepts to clients and to our team, and lead the way in concept development right through to finished artwork for print and digital – this is a key part of your day.
Below are some of your tasks, but not limited to –
– Graphic design
– Website content management
– Google Display Network Advertising
– Email Marketing Content
– Facebook & Instagram Campaign content
– Multi-Channel Brand & Campaign Management
– Animations & Videos
Skills and Experience
– Your skills and experience see you as…
– A conceptual thinker.
– Knowledgable of basic commerce and commercial business.
– Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.
– 1 to 3 years experience agency or client side.
– Confident to present your ideas and work to our clients who are from all sectors and industries.