Junior Designer / Full Time / Paid
Manchester Manchester UK
This is an exciting opportunity to work in one of the top 100, fastest-growing businesses in the UK. You will take ownership of key marketing activities, including; branding, collateral design, creative reports, infographics, email marketing, online activity (company website and social media) and much more.
CMSPI has grown at an exponential rate in the past five years across North America and Europe. The successful
applicant will have a vital role in continuing this growth by developing our marketing activities across the region.
The applicant will be involved in, and take ownership of, the following activities:
• Designing and branding company documents, including sales presentations, consultant reports and event collateral
• Designing software fascia/skins for front-end development team to build around (UX/UI)
• Enhancing the customer journey through CMSPI’s marketing channels
• Creating email marketing campaigns
• Management of the company’s website and social media accounts
• Liaise with various suppliers, including website developers, printers etc.
• Creating new marketing initiatives and taking ownership of own projects
• Keeping the marketing team at the forefront of new design trends
Educated to degree level with a minimum 2.1 in a marketing or design-related degree
Proficient with Adobe software packages
Strong drive and motivation to succeed
Competency in all major Microsoft Office software
Bags of creativity!