Graphic Designer / Full Time / Paid
Join an exciting and growing company in a role that values self-starters and ambitious individuals! Take ownership of all key design including; branding, collateral design and production, animation and video creation, creative reports, infographics, email marketing assets, company website, social media and much more!
CMSPI has grown at an exponential rate in the past five years across Europe, APAC and North America. The successful applicant will have a vital role in continuing this growth by developing and growing our design across these regions. The applicant will be involved in, and take ownership of, the following activities:
• Designing and branding company documents, including event collateral, e-magazine publications, white papers
• Taking ownership of the company’s recruitment branding and marketing collateral
• Enhancing the customer journey through CMSPI’s marketing channels
• Creating design assets for email marketing campaigns
• Creating engaging and informative video animations (using After Effects)
• Management of the company’s website and social media accounts
• Creating new design initiatives and taking ownership of own projects
• Keeping the Creative Services team at the forefront of new design trends
• Liaise with various suppliers, including website developers, printers etc.
• Educated to degree level with a minimum 2.1 in a design-related degree (or equivalent training)
• Able to show examples of previous design work
• Proficient with Adobe software packages; InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects
• Office-based work experience
• Competency in all major Microsoft Office software
• Strong drive and motivation to succeed
• Loves working as part of a team
• Bags of creativity!
• Experience of using online marketing/project management tools, for example; Dotmailer, Trello etc.
• Basic experience/familiarity with HTML code
Send us your CV, brief cover letter and portfolio (link or attachment is fine!) telling us why you’re perfect for this role.