UX Designer / Full Time / Paid
New York NY US
We are looking for a person who has passion for experience design and can bring creative human-centered ideas to life. From concept to implementation, you care about every detail, helping us rid the world of bad experiences – one project at a time.
We offer rich opportunities for you to learn and grow, be challenged, and find passion in your work. Be a part of a smart, nice team who thinks having fun and being creative are some of the key ingredients to your and our success.
Cloudberry Creative is a boutique interactive agency primarily serving Fortune 500 companies in the Financial Services and Healthcare industries.
This is a full-time position working remotely for the time being with shift to working in the office (at least part of the time) in the not-too-distant future.
As UX Designer, you are able to grasp the business challenges faced by our clients, while also identifying user pain points and generating potential solutions that bring usability and business needs into alignment. Working with interactive designers and strategists, you will be developing UX approaches and concepts that speak to both the clients’ business goals and brand as well as user needs—and you should be able to effectively communicate your design rationale both in written form as well as in front of a client.
– 3+ years experience as a UX designer or experience architect (or related experience/education)
– Facilitate brainstorming sessions and conduct stakeholder interviews to elicit business requirements from our clients, addressing product, brand, marketing, content and the overall user experience
– Skilled presenter of all UX deliverables and expertise in communicating concepts in both written and verbal form
– Ability to analyze a client’s existing digital ecosystem and document insights and findings, in order to establish solid context
– Ability to create compelling UX approaches represented in your site maps, user flows, storyboards, customer journeys, wireframes, etc.
– Ability to collaborate with interactive designers to conceptualize and improve design solutions
– Strong understanding of usability principles and best practices
– Experience conducting usability testing, from guerrilla testing to formal, moderated testing
– Skilled in sketching and dynamic prototyping using UX tools (such as Sketch, Adobe XD)
– Understanding how product analytics work: Google Analytics, Hot Jar, Lucky Orange
– Desire and interest in staying up to date in the field on new technologies, design trends and methodologies
– Have ‘multitasking ability’ engrained in your DNA
– Personal commitment to help your teammates and contribute to a great working culture
– Obsessive focus on quality and best results
– Comfort with working in a fluid environment where adaptability is paramount (we aren’t a shop that cranks out the same deliverables over and over again)
– We’re often asked to come up with solutions to convoluted challenges and so you will need to be comfortable with thinking beyond just aesthetics and basic best practices in your design approach
– Experience in a top interactive agency a plus
– Financial services and healthcare experience a BIG plus
Send: CV/Resume, Folio
Applicants must submit a portfolio along with their resume in order to be considered.