Graphics Assistant / Full Time / Paid
We are seeking a Graphics Assistant to work closely with Graphics and the Marketing team at the Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour.
The ideal candidate will have application skills at degree level or above including strong use of Word, Excel, Photoshop and InDesign. Both interested and knowledgeable of the print process from design to delivery and also on supplying print and digital artwork to printers and graphic design companies.
The candidate will assist on all design projects that run alongside each of the events and will help ensure creative is ready for sign off so that print and production deadlines are met, resulting in a timely installation. The candidate will need to be flexible and be able to work on all projects within the Executive Offices.
• Assisting with the management of all printed matter and graphics for the Design Centre
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Excellent attention to detail and able to work to strict deadlines in a busy environment
• A proactive and friendly mindset
• Confidence to keep many plates spinning at once
• Ability to work with a team and independently
• Willingness and eagerness to learn (and have fun!)
• Interest in the design and interiors world
• Experience in this field is necessary