Junior Digital Designer
Sydney NSW Australia
As a result of continued business growth we are looking to add a couple of junior digital designers to the team at CHE Proximity. As part of the Clemenger Group, the team at CHE Proximity have an unfair share of some of the best creative talent in Australia.
CHE Proximity is a creative agency that solves business problems by starting with the value of customers. By combining data, technology, customer experience and disruptive content, we engineer communications that change customer behaviour and motivate greater commercial return.
What sets us apart are the qualities that each of us shares. We love working as a team and we get on with anyone. We are ambitious to grow. We all want to do innovative work that no one has done before. We challenge the status quo in everything we do. We are curious creatures and study the creative marketplace; staying current with market trends and innovation. And right now, we are looking for like-minded creative souls to join our team. Could this be you?
Your role would be to work with creative teams to deliver best in class digital projects for one of Australia’s largest telco brands. You will take ownership over delivering eDMs and pixel perfect digital assets for all devices across a range of sub-brands. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a leading integrated agency where you can grow and develop.
A Day In The Life
Work with creative teams to deliver best in class digital for one of Australia’s biggest telco brands
Ensuring pixel perfect design across all digital assets and devices
Research and explore latest and emerging EDM trends
Apply brand guidelines, typography, photography to create integrated web assets
Contribute to the continuous improvements of CHEP’s design practices and processes
Work on other projects whether they be digital or print.
How Will We Know You Are The One?
In this role you will:
• Work closely with all stakeholders and designers to ensure deadlines are met and communicated effectively.
• Ensure there’s an extremely high level of attention to detail on all workflow
• Demonstrate an ability to communicate, think intuitively, develop creative concepts and work well within a team
• 1-2 year digital design experience
• A positive, friendly can do attitude
• An ability to stay calm under pressure with a mature and professional approach to role and responsibilities
• A portfolio demonstrating responsive and dynamic EDMs for all devices.
• Experience with digital design software such as Photoshop/Illustrator/ Sketch
• Experience creating GIF animations
• Understanding of basic dynamic content functionality
Apply/Respond by: 25/03/2017
As this is a digital design role we are looking for elements in your folio that demonstrate an ability to design for online. Please be sure to include mostly online design pieces—eDMs, responsive websites, banners etc.
Please note—all applicants must have valid Australian working rights