Graphic Design Intern / Internship / Paid
New York New York US
Bullfrog + Baum is seeking a part-time graphic design intern to assist with the day-to-day operations of its in-house design studio.
The Graphic Design Intern will work with our Senior Management team and contribute across all teams to conceptualize, design and create internal and client-facing visual communications, including proposals/presentations, e-blasts, invitations, and other promotional materials. Additionally, the ideal intern will be responsible for creating, organizing and archiving press clippings.
• Relevant design course work/experience
• Pursing a degree in Graphic Design or related field
• Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, as well as Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
• Ability to prepare and deliver production-ready files for print and digital content, and manage vendor coordination
• Experience using Squarespace or other CMS website builders
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with a clear understanding of the relationship between content and design
• Keen attention to detail
• Ability to manage time and multiple tasks efficiently
• Experience with web development and knowledge of HTML and CSS is a big plus