Senior Graphic Designer / Full Time
A highly creative retail branding design agency based in West London are looking for an experienced Senior Graphic Designer to join their team.
Reporting to the partners, the ideal candidate will have of retail branding &communications experience in an agency, including full scale branding projects inc brand identity /packaging, communications, design for print, through to large-scale environmental.
Experience in fashion, beauty and food & beverage retail is an
advantage and/ or experience in environmental branding and wayfinding from interiors to public spaces.
The company work with a proactive attitude, and are looking for someone with a friendly, positive personality, who is always keen to get involved and contribute to a great work environment. The structure of our agency allows for progression into key roles, so we are looking for career-minded individuals.
• Creative direction and project management
• Client liaison
• Supporting our design directors
• Working as creative lead on projects
• Creating identity and developing brand guidelines
• Keeping up to date with marketplace information, trends and industry news
• Conducting brand and market research as necessary
Skills & Qualifications:
• 5 years plus industry experience in design with a focus on branding and retail
• Degree in design or related field
• Understanding of brand strategy / positioning
• All rounder with hands on approach (ability to work across various disciplines
packaging, identity, wayfinding, interiors, POS, guidelines etc)
• Full knowledge of adobe CS
• Keen eye for typography and branding
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Ability to understand and interpret briefs
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• Meeting demanding timescales, whilst maintaining the highest standards