Digital Designer / Full Time / Paid
London London UK
Annoushka.com jewellery appeals to all the senses - playful, tactile and full of narrative, it is designed to speak to you on a personal level and encourage self-expression. Designed by founder and Creative Director Annoushka Ducas, we are looking for a competent Digital Designer to join team
Annoushka is looking for a competent Digital Designer to join our Graphic Design/eCommerce team. Reporting to the Senior UX Designer this role is an exciting opportunity to develop and support the UX and visual language of the brand. We are looking for someone who understands the user experience must be elevated, user friendly and communicative of the Annoushka values across every touchpoint. Delivering creative user experiences through from design to go-live, working closely with the development team to ensure a pixel perfect and seamless delivery.
This is a new role in the business and offers an opportunity for a dynamic, creative yet commercially minded individual to help conceptualise, produce, drive and deliver.
• Including but not limited to onsite BAU assets (category banners, homepage updates, landing pages ect), new content experiences, email, social, editorial content, events, print, internal communication and other digital branding initiatives as briefed.
• Making video content for digital channels; this might be creating social content, product videos, GIFs, or using campaign assets in a fresh way.
• Keep up to date with digital trends and innovative ideas and interpret those into relevant creative.
• Ensure all creative produced has consistent and balanced typography, working across digital and sometimes print.
• Ensure that image quality is at its highest while meeting optimised web design requirements. Ensure all assets delivered are optimized and art worked to suit the relevant devices. Retouching images as needed.
• Become a brand guardian by reviewing designs for consistency and maintaining the style guide is current and revise, as necessary.
• Collaborate with marketing, eCommerce and developers to ensure digital experiences are on brand.
• Ensure relevant teams see final deliverables and all teams are aware of final location of assets.
• Ensure you have the relevant experience of all software programs and constantly update your skills as required.
Who we are looking for
• Proven depth of experience in digital design and luxury branding
• Good UX knowledge around best practices (particularly around mobile optimization).
• Strong visual sense of composition, keeping content clear and user friendly
• Experience creating icons and vectors is beneficial
• Excellent verbal, visual and written communication skills
• Breadth of experience in creating visuals for digital and print executions
• Highly proficient in UX design, typography, retouching using Adobe Creative Suite. Knowledge of After Effects, XD, Sketch and Invision.
• Understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud Libraries for seamless collaboration and consistency
• Detail orientated and extremely well organized.
• Knowledge of Asana/Trello production-based workflows
• Ability to work quickly from concept creation to finished product.
• A pro-active attitude and able to show initiative/ideas to constantly improve customer experience.
• A flexible working attitude, someone who is willing to go the extra mile to contribute to great teamwork.
• Self-motivation and a self-starter.
• Basic knowledge of CSS and HTML