Graphic Design Intern
New York NY United States
We are looking for a Graphic Design intern to assist the Creative Director with day-to-day tasks & planning.
• Complete revisions & updates to client materials (i.e. website updates, text & graphic updates to print and online ads, etc…)
• Creation and execution of email marketing campaigns via MailChimp, and various third-party partners
• Assist the Social Media Associate with graphics for client social media accounts
• Assist with updating client presentations for meetings on a regular basis
• Occasional errands and meeting prep
• Gain knowledge of how theatrical/arts marketing & advertising works
• Improve and refine your design and basic development skills
• Complimentary show tickets for client productions
• Office snacks, team lunches
• Inclusion in client meetings (when appropriate
Renumeration—Interns are paid $10.50 per hour.
• Strong proficiency in Adobe Design Software (Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign)
• Experience with basic HTML and CSS preferred. Willingness to learn HTML & CSS required
• Must be able to handle multiple and changing priorities, meet deadlines, follow complex procedures, analyze and solve problems
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must
• Must be OK communicating with remote employees on a regular basis
Apply/Respond by: 30/06/2017
In your email interested candidates need to include (1) a cover letter on why you’d like to intern with ABM + as well as two creative concepts/campaigns that have inspired you, and (2) a link to your website, or portfolio.
Please include 'DESIGN INTERN' in the subject line when submitting. Only candidates who submit ALL of the above will be considered. No calls or visits. And please ONLY email email@example.com for consideration.