Junior Graphic Designer / Freelance / Paid
New York City New York US
A Leading provider of distributing health equipment throughout the United States. We are pushing the industry standards by rethinking the patients experience in healthcare.
• Experience in creating branding elements, including digital, print, collateral materials design from concept to pre-press to production
• Team player to Develop, refine and recommend enhancements for the creative platform for ongoing creative.
• Monitors the timing, integrity, and quality of deliverables for multiple projects simultaneously from inception through the creative process to the execution of all materials
• Ensure design meets the business objectives and remains on-brand and according to on going collateral
• Able to develop layout, visual appearance, and usability of creative solutions to ensure alignment with the marketing team to develop and implement design solutions and to ensure successful representation (i.e., cohesive messaging and consistent branding) of the brand across all media. Creates conceptual layouts in accordance with design principles (e.g., color, typography, photographic selection, etc.) for the brand, elements, and usability
This is an offsite, part-time position. Ideal for a design professional with the motivation to produce consistently great work with the marketing team.
• 2+ years of relevant design experience, ideally with experience working with some medical or corporate brands.
• Be proficient in creative suite, especially Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
• Able to work in Microsoft suite is a MUST (Powerpoint & Word)
• Pre-press and production experience. Exceptional portfolio that showcases creativity, visual skills, high graphic standards, and solid conceptual, color and layout skills through static, dynamic, and interactive media
• Have excellent communication skills and the ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers
• Able to meet for offsite meetings and MUST have their own laptop
• Take direction from the Marketing team and run with it, creating presentations, and graphic elements for on going creative